I-Vison Optometrists Policies
Change of mind
- I- Vision will only offer you an exchange on a product which ahs not been utilized in any ways, and is in a completely saleable condition.
- We can’t offer an exchange or refund simply because you have changed your mind on the optic al lenses that you have committed to.
- Frame that have already been fitted with your prescription lenses, can’t be exchanged as they have already undergone a significant amount od strain and pressure in fitting your lenses and cannot be on-sold to another patient.
If your prescription doesn’t seem right
- At I-Vision, we fulfil our orders as per the prescription details and specific product information provided on the day of consultation.
- We do not provide refund to patients who have had their prescriptions provided by a 3rd party Optometrists.
- If you had your eye examination at I-Vision, we will ensure that your prescription is corrected and provide you with another consultation to discover why the prescription may not be correct.
- You will not incur additional charges to have us supply you with new lenses if the prescription error has been ours.
- A 50% deposit is required in order to proceed with your spectacle of frame order. Once this order has been placed, we incur immediate costs with our suppliers.
- If you simply change your mind and do not wish to proceed with that order, we reserve the right to retain your full deposit, to compensate the practice for the time an expense devoted to your order.
- At I-Vision, all our frames are backed with a supplier manufacturers warranty for a period of 2 years. If a product that you are selecting has a differing warranty period, you will be advised by one of our team members.
- Should your spectacles (frame or lenses) experience a manufacturing faults, we will happily replace the items at no cost to you, by processing a claim throughout suppliers.
- Should you damage your spectacles, or not take proper care to avoid any damage, you will be liable for the costs associated with repair or replacement that will fall outside of warranty conditions.
Return policy for contact lenses
- If your prescription has changed and you have not opened your contact lenses boxes, I-Vision can provide you with an exchange, based on the new prescription. Patients will be charged for the cost of freight on the new lenses should we need to make a special order. Contact lenses can only be returned if they are within at least 1 year of expiry.
Lenses adaptation warranty
- All our multicoating lenses has at least 1-year manufactured warranty. It doesn’t cover wear and tear or scratches caused by misused/abused of user.
- All Progressive lenses have 90 days adaptation warranty from the date its collected. Should the lenses is not working for you then we will replace the lenses with 2 single visions of your choice.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org